Planned Equipment Maintenance
A well-executed Planned Maintenance Agreement (PMA) is vital to the reliable operation of any power generation system. Here are a few key advantages of maintaining your generator through a PMA with Cummins Sales and Service.
Servicing All Makes and Models
The Cummins Sales and Service network is equipped with comprehensive generator knowledge so they are able to service ALL makes and models of generators. All maintenance follows manufacturer guidelines to meet specified maintenance requirements.
Reliable, Expert Service
- Factory-trained, certified technicians versed in all generator maintenance requirements
- Use of only the latest software, diagnostic and troubleshooting tools
- Identification of minor issues before they become major problems, effectively minimizing
- Extensive inventory of Genuine Cummins, Onan and Fleetguard parts
- 24/7 emergency service and generator rentals
Safety Begins with Us
- Job Safety Assessments (JSA) conducted prior to each job to evaluate potential hazards and ensure availability of all appropriate tools and resources required
- All technicians trained in regulations and safety guidelines and equipped with personal protective equipment
- Fully customizable plans based on individual operational needs and factory service recommendations
- Multi-year PMA availability to cut costs and save time through reduced transaction costs, dedicated coordinator monitoring agreement and pricing locked in for up to five years
- Load bank performance testing
To learn more about Cummins planned maintenance services, contact your nearest Cummins Sales and Service location.