Service You Can Depend On
Quality is a key part of our DNA here at Cummins. No matter which Cummins location you visit, your service experience will be consistent through the entire QuickServe process.
We have a network of 134 QuickServe process leaders who ensure that each location meets the QuickServe certification requirements. Through the ongoing global certification process, our QuickServe process leaders evaluate 21 different key points throughout the service event, ensuring you have dependable service wherever you go.
Our global network of QuickServe process leaders provide on-going training and sharing of best practices to ensure that you receive personalized service that meets and exceeds your service expectations.
Cummins Sales and Service
All Cummins Sales and Service locations utilize the QuickServe process to minimize your downtime, while providing you personalized and high quality service. Our service teams and facilities are equipped with advanced diagnostic tools and equipment that enable our technicians to troubleshoot problems and perform repairs right the first time, every time. As Cummins Sales and Service, we offer a broad range of services:
- Maintenance, repair, and warranty for all Cummins Diesel and Natural Gas engines
- Maintenance, repair, and warranty for all Cummins generators
- Engine Repowers with new or ReCon Cummins engines
- Exhaust aftertreatment installation and service
- Availability of all Fleetguard Filters and Genuine Cummins Parts for over 8 million Cummins engines
To experience the QuickServe advantage first-hand, please contact your nearest Cummins Sales and Service location or schedule service online.