Ensure Your Power System is Always Ready
Cummins Sales and Service offers planned generator maintenance packages that are vital to the reliable operation of any power generation system. One of the most important reasons for having a Planned Maintenance Agreement for your generator is that it offers a level of protection by identifying minor issues prior to them becoming major problems. This results in reduced unscheduled downtime and lower generator repair costs.
Custom Maintenance Packages
Our comprehensive planned maintenance packages are tailored to your needs and equipment. Furthermore, our maintenance packages are designed to meet all regulatory requirements and assure maximum reliability of your power system. All services are performed by factory-trained and certified Cummins Sales and Service technicians who are qualified to test the power system while it is running, an essential part of any scheduled maintenance.
Extensive Service Coverage
Cummins Sales and Service services all generator sets, transfer switches, and switchgear, regardless of the manufacturer. Our experienced and certified generator technicians are knowledgeable on the recommendations for every manufacturer and application.
24-Hour Mobile Service
Our generator technicians operate with a fleet of mobile service trucks equipped with the most advanced diagnostic tools and an extensive inventory of Genuine Cummins, Onan, and related parts so most on-site repairs can be completed within 24 hours. Our large team of factory-certified Cummins technicians gives us the ability to respond quickly to most situations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Services Included In Planned Maintenance Agreement:
- Detailed inspection of lubricating system
- Inspection for exhaust system restrictions
- Check for excessive engine vibration
- Full leak inspection
- Verification of correct transfer switch operation
- Inspection of spark plugs, points, condenser, and spark plug wires
- Record keeping of electrical system and operation status (frequency, voltage, amperage, oil pressure, etc.)
- Annual Service - oil change and applicable filters
- Load bank testing
- Confidence Testing - disconnect utility and monitor system operation
- Fuel cleaning (polishing)
To learn more about Cummins planned maintenance services, contact your nearest Cummins Sales and Service location.