Fast, Flexible, and Reliable Rental Power.
Call today (877) 769-7669
Rental power applications demand flexibility, reliability, speed and cost-effectiveness - anywhere in the world. Whether the job requires prime, backup or standby/peaking power, Cummins has earned a global reputation for mobile power systems and services that meet any short- or long-term need. For good reason: we understand the rental power business and can deliver whatever you need, wherever you need it, around the world.
Our rental expertise is focused on delivering total mobile power solutions that solve your biggest challenges. Look to Cummins as your single source for reliable products, customized configurations, easy installation and excellent local support.
No matter what your situation demands, Cummins offers a full range of rental power solutions:
- Rental generator sets up to 2 MW for a variety of industries
- Reliable, pre-integrated systems that are designed to work together and meet the demands of critical applications
- Configurations and features to comply with local requirements and regulations
- Load banks, fuel tanks, and transformers to distribution panels and power cables for single to multiple mobile generator units
Cummins Means Ease of Operation
Configured especially for the rental power market, Cummins generator sets are packaged with an easy-to-operate customer interface, allowing quick voltage changes to maximize flexibility and minimize setup. Once on the job, these units:
- Are capable of 32 hours of fuel capacity at 100% prime rating
- Provide industry-leading containment capabilities, 110% of all fluids within baseframe
- Perform reliably in high altitudes and high temperatures as well as low load and low ambient conditions
- Enable paralleling and varying load level functionalities
- Meet all applicable emission requirements
Cummins rental generator sets are designed for most applications, with an uncompromised level of safety and performance. The most common applications for rental power are:
- Construction power
- Industrial prime power
- Emergency standby
- Disaster recovery
- Plant shutdowns
- Compressor stations
- Oil and gas remote sites
- Event power
In addition, Cummins offers the following rental power accessories and services to get your rental power system up and running:
- Transfer switches
- Regular maintenance and testing programs
- Equipment delivery and pick up
- Site installation and teardown
- Remote fuel storage
- Fuel supply management
Expert Service and Support
The Power of One™ means that the components of a Cummins power system are designed and built to work together. So you get a proven, reliable product. You also benefit from one source for service and support after your equipment is onsite and commissioned. Our branches provide a network of factory-trained and certified technicians ready to provide both scheduled and emergency service. In addition, our global network of distributors operate service facilities, warehouses and service vehicles fully stocked with parts.
Exceptional Value from Cummins
Rental power solutions from Cummins offer you multiple advantages—top performance, second-to-none reliability, technical innovations, application and configuration versatility, emissions leadership and expert service. Add our worldwide rental business experience, and you receive the best value in rental power equipment for you and your customers.
To learn more about Cummins rental generators, contact your nearest Cummins Sales and Service location or rental sales representative.